p l a s t i c f r e e s h i p p i n g
Shipping is $6 Australia wide and FREE for all orders over $100 within Australia - simply use the code FREESHIP100 at the checkout. Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and typically arrive within 1-4 days to Victorian addresses, up to 11 days for interstate or remote addresses.
If you're based around Balaclava, St Kilda, Elwood, Ripponlea, Elsternwick, Windsor, Prahan (3183 / 3182 / 3181 / 3185 / 3184) you can also select the free shipping option 3183 LOCAL, so long as there's a safe spot to leave your goodies (always happy to get on the bike and hand deliver to those in our neighbourhood)
For orders below $100, shipping is $6 within Australia
and $20 for all orders to New Zealand.
All orders are shipped with a carbon neutral delivery service* using only recyclable paper and compostable material (most of which is kept and reused from other deliveries), such as:
- reused boxes, many collected from stores who throw out all those little packaging boxes which happen to be the perfect size for our deliveries. We figure reused boxes that already exist are better than buying new boxes, even if they are made from recycled cardboard
- shredded newspaper, tissue paper, locally foraged botanicals and twine for gifts
- paper tape with non-toxic adhesive (safe for your home compost)
- corn starch packing peanuts, reused from ingredients deliveries. Not only are they fully compostable, they readily break down in water - try it in your sink and see for yourself!
- 100% home compostable thermal shipping labels. These need to be removed and composted, or buried in soil if you don't have a compost, they CANNOT be recyled with the box.
NO plastic - because that's how we do.
* We use Sendle or Auspost depending on location. Please note both services only pick up parcels on business days - if you place an order on the weekend or a public holiday, the earliest it'll be in transit is first thing the next business day.
r e t u r n s p o l i c y
I personally formulate, test, craft, package, label, double check and ship each item available here so I stand behind my products and more than anything want you to enjoy using them.
If you are unsatisfied in any way, please reach out asap and we'll find a solution. While we can't offer a refund for change of mind, we can definitely look after you if there are any damages or discrepancies with your order.
Performing a patch test on the underside of your arm prior to using any new facial product is highly recommended, especially if you have sensitive skin and aren't able to make it in person to a market to try before you buy. That way if your skin does react to it you can get an exchange or refund straight away and avoid any skin dramas.
Please note that if you use medicated products that are sensitising (such as those containing retinoids, AHA's, benzoyl peroxide, etc) it is a good idea to first use our products either after a 2 day detox of the medicated products or on separate days to when you use other medicated products, in order to avoid any unexpected ingredient reactions that could be harmful to your skin.
If you have any questions or are disappointed in any way please do not be shy to reach out, all honest feedback is greatly appreciated as it allows us to continue improving what we offer.
Founder and formulator